Friday, November 30, 2007

Still no definitive answer



Hey everyone--
My bloodwork reveals that two of the three indicative tumor markers are still abnormally high, but the good news is that in the four weeks since my surgery, those levels have dropped considerably. So, they want me to wait a week to do more lab tests, the rationale is to get the most accurate reading. Even levels that are "slightly high" would be bad news, because that means the cancer is still there and will eventually cause more trouble.

So, for now, we wait another week...patience is a virtue, right?

I am confident that in His wisdom God does not give us any trial that we cannot endure when we draw our strength from Him!

1 comment:

The Smiths said...

Todd, we are still praying and following along from here. I saw Conner's picture in the latest issue of Response that arrived this week. Can't wait to meet him and see you guys around Christmas if it works out. We'll be in Sherwood for about 16 days. --Ryan